Orange Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fuss-free chicken dish, Orange Chicken Packets are the clear choice. Just layer mushrooms, pinto beans and orange slices on foil with boneless chicken breasts and seasonings then wrap, grill and serve. Told you it was simple. (It's tasty, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2-pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12- x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in center of each rectangle. Top with chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Top with orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring edges of foil together and seal ends of foil well.
- Place packets on grill rack, cover, and grill 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and its juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!