Orange Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fuss-free chicken dish, Orange Chicken Packets are the clear choice. Just layer mushrooms, pinto beans and orange slices on foil with boneless chicken breasts and seasonings then wrap, grill and serve. Told you it was simple. (It's tasty, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2-pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12- x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in center of each rectangle. Top with chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Top with orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring edges of foil together and seal ends of foil well.
- Place packets on grill rack, cover, and grill 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and its juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.