Orange Chicken Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
For a fuss-free chicken dish, Orange Chicken Packets are the clear choice. Just layer mushrooms, pinto beans and orange slices on foil with boneless chicken breasts and seasonings then wrap, grill and serve. Told you it was simple. (It's tasty, too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2-pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12- x 16-inch rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in center of each rectangle. Top with chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Top with orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring edges of foil together and seal ends of foil well.
- Place packets on grill rack, cover, and grill 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and its juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!