Orange-Glazed Chicken Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
A triple burst of tangy citrus is in every bite of our Orange-Glazed Chicken Bundles. This restaurant-worthy main dish looks and tastes like a million bucks, but only you'll know how simple it was to pull off.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6.2-ounce) box wild rice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 to 2-pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook rice according to package directions; let cool 10 minutes. Stir oranges into rice and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper. Top each breast with a heaping tablespoon of rice. Roll up and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine marmalade and orange juice (do not heat it) and lightly brush mixture onto chicken rollups. Reserve remaining mixture for later use.
- Bake chicken 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Heat remaining sauce in saucepan on low 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot; drizzle over chicken rollups. Evenly sprinkle almonds on top; serve immediately.
- Instead of orange juice, feel free to substitute an orange liqueur for a more sophisticated flavor.
- We recommend you serve this with our creamy Country Coleslaw for a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!