Orange-Glazed Chicken Bundles
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6.2-ounce) box wild rice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 to 2-pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook rice according to package directions; let cool 10 minutes. Stir oranges into rice and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper. Top each breast with a heaping tablespoon of rice. Roll up and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine marmalade and orange juice (do not heat it) and lightly brush mixture onto chicken rollups. Reserve remaining mixture for later use.
- Bake chicken 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Heat remaining sauce in saucepan on low 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot; drizzle over chicken rollups. Evenly sprinkle almonds on top; serve immediately.
- Instead of orange juice, feel free to substitute an orange liqueur for a more sophisticated flavor.
- We recommend you serve this with our creamy Country Coleslaw for a complete meal.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 10 12