We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves the taste of fried chicken, but nobody wants the mess of making it. Here's a smarter way to get all that great taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 chicken (about 3 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan and place it in oven until butter melts.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients, except chicken. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip it in melted butter to lightly coat. Place chicken, skin side down, on a baking rack and place rack in a baking pan. (This will allow the fat to drip off chicken.)
Bake 30 minutes, turn, bake an additional 15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Make Ahead Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes