Oven Roasted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wish you could make moist, juicy restaurant-style roasted chicken? It just takes spices and a can of ginger ale. Yep, ginger ale keeps it tender and, 'cause the chicken cooks on the soda can, it roasts all over just like it does on a rotisserie.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can ginger ale
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Open ginger ale and place can on a flat roasting rack in prepared roasting pan.
- Rub seasoning mixture over chicken, coating completely. Place chicken, cavity down, over soda can.
- Carefully place chicken in oven and roast for 60 to 70 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and its juices run clear. Carefully remove chicken from can; slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!