Picnic Potato Chicken Salad
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Everybody loves chicken salad and everybody loves potato salad. Picnic Potato Chicken Salad is an easy way to combine two favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 ¼ pounds)
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
cup chopped red onion
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan filled halfway with water, boil chicken breasts until no pink remains. Drain water, pat breasts dry with a paper towel, and allow to cool; cut chicken into small chunks, place in a medium bowl, and stir in potatoes.
- In a small bowl, blend relish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Toss dressing mixture into chicken and potatoes until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It's easy to create a crunchy version of this salad. Just add 1/2 cup drained sliced water chestnuts along with the chicken and potatoes and garnish with 2 chopped scallions.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 06 13