Picnic Potato Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves chicken salad and everybody loves potato salad. Picnic Potato Chicken Salad is an easy way to combine two favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 ¼ pounds)
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan filled halfway with water, boil chicken breasts until no pink remains. Drain water, pat breasts dry with a paper towel, and allow to cool; cut chicken into small chunks, place in a medium bowl, and stir in potatoes.
- In a small bowl, blend relish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Toss dressing mixture into chicken and potatoes until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It's easy to create a crunchy version of this salad. Just add 1/2 cup drained sliced water chestnuts along with the chicken and potatoes and garnish with 2 chopped scallions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.