Prize Winning Lemon Chicken
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
No contest here...chicken smothered in tart lemon sauce and dotted with capers gets first prize for its sunny flavor! Serve Prize Winning Lemon Chicken for family or company dinners and you're sure to win raves every time.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
cup dry white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter with the oil and heat over medium heat. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove chicken to a platter then add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet.
- Add artichoke hearts, wine, lemon juice, and capers. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring occasionally.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES