Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Need some quick comfort at mealtime? Well look no further than our Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings that's made with easy cooked rotisserie chicken. A bowl of this cozy favorite is like a hug to your senses.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (7.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What To Do:
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate each biscuit in half, forming 2 pounds; cut each round in half. Drop biscuit pieces 1 at a time into boiling mixture; stir gently. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 23 14