Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Need some quick comfort at mealtime? Well look no further than our Quick Chicken 'n' Dumplings that's made with easy cooked rotisserie chicken. A bowl of this cozy favorite is like a hug to your senses.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (7.5-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What To Do:
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Separate each biscuit in half, forming 2 pounds; cut each round in half. Drop biscuit pieces 1 at a time into boiling mixture; stir gently. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.