Quick Microwave Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
It's amazing! In less than 10 minutes, you can prepare and cook your own chicken fingers in the microwave. Quick Microwave Chicken Fingers are tastier, healthier and faster than any fast food you can buy.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and paprika.
- Place butter in a shallow microwave-safe dish and microwave just until melted.
- Dip each chicken strip in melted butter then bread crumb mixture, coating completely; place in prepared baking dish.
- Spray chicken strips lightly with cooking spray. Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains. Serve immediately.
To jazz up these quick chicken fingers, serve 'em with a variety of dipping sauces, or even individual bowls of warm spaghetti sauce for dipping. They create their own reason for celebration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.