R & R Chicken Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Four ingredients are all you'll need to turn out herb-flavored home-baked chicken turnovers so fast that there'll be loads of leftover time for R & R (rest and relaxation)!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (171/2 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 package (61/2 ounces) herb-flavored soft spread cheese (see Note)
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-cut string beans, thawed and drained
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the puff pastry on a large cutting board and cut each sheet in half diagonally, yielding a total of 4 large triangles. Spread the cheese evenly over each piece of pastry, leaving a 1/2-inch border around each edge. Divide the chicken into 4 portions, and place on half of each triangle. Top with equal amounts of the string beans, then fold the other half of the triangle up over the filling. Moisten the edges of the pastry with water and crimp with your fingers or a fork to seal.
- Place the turnovers on two large rimmed baking sheets that have been coated with nonstick vegetable spray; bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Soft spread cheese is usually found in the supermarket refrigerator case near the cream cheese and other cheeses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!