R & R Chicken Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These chicken turnovers are so easy, there'll be plenty of time left for rest and relaxation (that's why we call them our R & R Chicken Turnovers!). You just need six ingredients and less than half an hour of your time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package herb-flavored soft spread cheese (see Note)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen French-cut string beans, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place puff pastry on a cutting board and cut each sheet in half diagonally, yielding a total of 4 large triangles. Spread 2 teaspoons cheese evenly over each piece of pastry, leaving a 1/2-inch border around each edge. Season with pepper. Divide chicken into 4 portions, and place on half of each triangle. Top with equal amounts of string beans and red bell pepper, then fold the other half of the triangle up over filling. Moisten edges of pastry with water and crimp with a fork to seal. Place turnovers on baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Soft spread cheese is usually found in the supermarket refrigerator case near the cream cheese and other cheeses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.