Ramen Egg Foo Yong
- 19 Min
- COOK TIME
- 17 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Shhh! Soup mix is our secret to jump-starting this classic Asian-American dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
cup sliced scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- Prepare soup mix according to package directions; drain noodles, reserving broth. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until blended. Stir in noodles, chicken, and next 5 ingredients.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. For each patty, carefully pour about 1/2 cup noodle mixture into skillet. Cook until eggs are set and patties are lightly browned. Remove to a hot ovenproof platter; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining noodle mixture.
- Whisk together oil, flour, and soy sauce in skillet; gradually whisk in reserved broth. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Serve over patties.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 02 13