Ramen Egg Foo Yong
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 19 Min
- COOK TIME
- 17 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Shhh! Soup mix is our secret to jump-starting this classic Asian-American dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- Prepare soup mix according to package directions; drain noodles, reserving broth. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until blended. Stir in noodles, chicken, and next 5 ingredients.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. For each patty, carefully pour about 1/2 cup noodle mixture into skillet. Cook until eggs are set and patties are lightly browned. Remove to a hot ovenproof platter; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining noodle mixture.
- Whisk together oil, flour, and soy sauce in skillet; gradually whisk in reserved broth. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Serve over patties.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!