Ranch Chicken Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No matter the type of pasta you use, fresh or dried, plain, whole grain or spinach, this great-tasting Ranch Chicken Fettuccine has the hallmarks of a restaurant dish yet it's an easy homemade dinner recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated fettuccine
- 2 (6-ounce) packages grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 sundried tomato halves in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and garlic, and saute 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Stir chicken, tomatoes, and rosemary into vegetable mixture. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Toss together pasta, chicken mixture, dressing, and cheese; serve immediately.
NOTE: If you don't have fresh rosemary, you can substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.