Roasted Chicken Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over, shrimp scampi! There's a new scampi in town that's winning over hearts and taste buds: Roasted Chicken Scampi! Don't forget the garlic bread -- it's great for sopping up all that extra sauce.
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 lemon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place in prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add garlic, parsley, and dill; mix well. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Drizzle lemon juice over chicken, and serve.
Serve over a bed of linguine. And for an extra-special touch, our All Wrapped Up Garlic Bread would make a perfect companion -- it's great for sopping up all that extra lemon-garlic sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.