Sesame Chicken Fingers
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
cup seasoned bread crumbs
cup sesame seeds
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 2 separate shallow dishes, place flour and beaten egg. In a third shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip chicken into flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumb mixture, coating each side equally.
- Place chicken strips in prepared baking dish and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes