Sesame Chicken Fingers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that you could make your favorite crispy chicken fingers right in the microwave? Yep! With our recipe for Sesame Chicken Fingers you can enjoy crispy, crunchy fingers in just 10 minutes, no frying oil needed!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 2 separate shallow dishes, place flour and beaten egg. In a third shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip chicken into flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumb mixture, coating each side equally.
- Place chicken strips in prepared baking dish and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Serve these with plum sauce or dipping sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!