Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring back memories of yesteryear with our recipe for Skillet Chicken and Potatoes. Thanks to some shortcut ingredients, you can experience great-tasting comfort in just 5 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except potatoes over high heat; mix well. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and top with hot mashed potatoes. Serve immediately.
You can use leftover potatoes, instant mashed potatoes, or even the refrigerated or frozen packaged ones that are oh-so-tasty and convenient, especially for dishes like this one!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.