Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring back memories of yesteryear with our recipe for Skillet Chicken and Potatoes. Thanks to some shortcut ingredients, you can experience great-tasting comfort in just 5 minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except potatoes over high heat; mix well. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and top with hot mashed potatoes. Serve immediately.
You can use leftover potatoes, instant mashed potatoes, or even the refrigerated or frozen packaged ones that are oh-so-tasty and convenient, especially for dishes like this one!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!