Slow Cookin' Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lovin' those quick 'n' easy one-pot recipes? Our Slow Cookin' Chicken is sure to become a new family favorite! With only six main ingredients, you can add almost any of your own favorite flavors and fixins to turn it into a brand new dish every time you make it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (10--ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- Place chicken pieces in a large pot. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients/ mix well. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bring chicken to a very slow boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve over rice, noodles or pasta or with bread for dunking. For a different taste treat, try adding 1/2 teaspoon of either dillweed, tarragon, caraway or oregano. You can also add some celery and carrot chunks or whatever other veggies your family likes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?