Smothered Chicken Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've got 15 minutes to spare, then you've got the time to make our savory Smothered Chicken Florentine. After just one bite, you'll know why this recipe is a keeper!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared spinach dip (See Note)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Evenly sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; saute chicken 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally. Evenly top each breast with spinach dip, place slice of cheese over top, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and continue to cook 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- You can find spinach dip in the refrigerated, freezer, or snack section at your market.
- A great way to start your meal is with a bowl of our hearty Minestrone Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!