South-of-the-Border Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two all-time favorites, chicken and chili, combined in one dish that you will love making and your family will love eating.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky-style salsa
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish, combine the refried beans, baked beans, salsa, ketchup, and chicken. Cover and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is tender and no pink remains.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the shredded cheese; cover and bake for 5 minutes more or until the cheese is melted.
This would go well with our delicious Country Corn Bread. Mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"