Southwestern Chicken Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your life with our simple-to-make and absolutely delicious Southwestern Chicken Melt. We promise that everyone in your house will be begging for seconds, so don't forget to make extra!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Evenly top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Cover and heat 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove to platter, top each chicken breast with tomatoes and scallions, and serve.
Serve with white rice and black beans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!