Southwestern Chicken Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your life with our simple-to-make and absolutely delicious Southwestern Chicken Melt. We promise that everyone in your house will be begging for seconds, so don't forget to make extra!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Evenly top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Cover and heat 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove to platter, top each chicken breast with tomatoes and scallions, and serve.
Serve with white rice and black beans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.