Southwestern Chicken Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice up your life with our simple-to-make and absolutely delicious Southwestern Chicken Melt. We promise that everyone in your house will be begging for seconds, so don't forget to make extra!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Evenly top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Cover and heat 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove to platter, top each chicken breast with tomatoes and scallions, and serve.
Serve with white rice and black beans.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!