Stuffed Cranberry Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After you make these Stuffed Cranberry Chicken Breasts for a special occasion, you'd better hope there's another special occasion soon so you can make them again. Your gang is going to insist that you make them again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 6 chicken breast halves, skin on and bone in (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Prepare the stuffing mix according to package directions. Stuff 1/2 cup of stuffing underneath the skin of each chicken breast half. Pull the skin down over the stuffing to secure it in place (and keep it moist while baking).
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, lemon juice, and brown sugar; mix well. Spoon the cranberry mixture evenly over the breasts to cover. Bake for 55 minutes or until the juices run clear, basting occasionally.
If you can't find chicken breasts split with the bone in and skin on, just ask the butcher. He'll be happy to get them for you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!