We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We'll bet you can't guess what the secret ingredient is in this dish! Any ideas? Well, you'll get it when you taste the familiar flavor of Swiss cheese and, boy, does it taste delicious in this Swiss Chicken dish!
What You'll Need:
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (4-inch-square) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. Top each breast with a cheese slice; set aside.
- Combine soup and milk, stirring until smooth; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix, and drizzle with butter.
- Cover and bake 50 minutes or until chicken is done.
Slash this recipe’s fat by 70 percent and its sodium by 80 percent, and keep all the convenience! All you have to do is substitute a cup of shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese, reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, fat-free milk, and reduced-sodium stuffing mix for their counterparts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.