Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Get the crispiness of oven-fried chicken without hand-breading! This quick and easy recipe is flavor-packed and baked to perfection for a crispy, crunchy, juicy finish that only Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken can deliver.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Stir together 1/3 cup flour and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Whisk eggs just until foamy in another small bowl, and stir in pressed garlic.
Place a lightly greased wire rack in a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in crushed tortilla chips. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and done, turning once after 12 minutes.
Tortilla chips add to the crispiness of this oven-fried chicken - feel free to use your favorite brand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 9 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Skillet Barbecued Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Second Street Chicken and Pasta
- Barbecued Drumsticks
- Honey Garlic Drumsticks
- Crispy Oven-Fried Drumsticks
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Honey Butter Sauce
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice