Tri Colored Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Triple the fun, these colorful chicken and bell pepper kebabs will disappear quicker than you can say 1-2-3!
What You'll Need:
- 12 wooden or metal skewers
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 36 pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Alternately thread the chicken and pepper pieces so that there are 3 pieces of chicken, 1 piece of red pepper, and 1 piece of green pepper on each skewer.
- Place the skewers on two rimmed baking sheets that have been lined with aluminum foil and coated with nonstick cooking spray. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear, turning halfway through the broiling.
We soak the wooden skewers in the water beforehand so that they won't burn under the broiler.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!