Tri Colored Chicken Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Triple the fun, these colorful chicken and bell pepper kebabs will disappear quicker than you can say 1-2-3!
What You'll Need:
- 12 wooden or metal skewers
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 36 pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Alternately thread the chicken and pepper pieces so that there are 3 pieces of chicken, 1 piece of red pepper, and 1 piece of green pepper on each skewer.
- Place the skewers on two rimmed baking sheets that have been lined with aluminum foil and coated with nonstick cooking spray. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear, turning halfway through the broiling.
We soak the wooden skewers in the water beforehand so that they won't burn under the broiler.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!