Upside Down Chicken Pizza Muffins
- 1 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Making pizza muffins is nothing new in our kitchen. And you know how our English muffins always seemed to get soggy? Well, no more! Know why? Flipping it upside-down on the baking sheet gives it extra crunch. And the addition of chicken to this one offers a fill-you-up feeling that's gonna be really helpful with the busy lives we lead!
What You'll Need:
- 6 English muffins, split
cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) breaded chicken nuggets, chopped
cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the muffin halves split side down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce over the muffin halves. Top with the chopped chicken nuggets and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
For additional flavor, you may want to add seasonings like basil, oregano, or garlic powder, or use different flavored spaghetti sauce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES