Upside Down Chicken Pizza Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Making pizza muffins is nothing new in our kitchen. And you know how our English muffins always seemed to get soggy? Well, no more! Know why? Flipping it upside-down on the baking sheet gives it extra crunch. And the addition of chicken to this one offers a fill-you-up feeling that's gonna be really helpful with the busy lives we lead!
What You'll Need:
- 6 English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) breaded chicken nuggets, chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the muffin halves split side down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce over the muffin halves. Top with the chopped chicken nuggets and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
For additional flavor, you may want to add seasonings like basil, oregano, or garlic powder, or use different flavored spaghetti sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.