Easy Chicken Divine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the perfect chicken dinner that'll solve all your dilemmas. If you're looking for something that has that cozy comfort of Mom's home cooking but the sophisticated edge of something you might find in a fancy, five-star restaurant, then we've got the dish for you. Our Easy Chicken Divine combines comfort with taste for an easy dinner recipe that's one notch above the rest.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Saute the chicken in the hot oil for 10 minutes, or until browned, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Place the broccoli florets in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Place the browned chicken on the broccoli, then pour the soup over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the cheese is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!