Easy Chicken Divine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got the perfect chicken dinner that'll solve all your dilemmas. If you're looking for something that has that cozy comfort of Mom's home cooking but the sophisticated edge of something you might find in a fancy, five-star restaurant, then we've got the dish for you. Our Easy Chicken Divine combines comfort with taste for an easy dinner recipe that's one notch above the rest.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper. Saute the chicken in the hot oil for 10 minutes, or until browned, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Place the broccoli florets in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Place the browned chicken on the broccoli, then pour the soup over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the cheese is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!