We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Have you ever tried shredded pork in a chili recipe before? If you haven't, you're surely missing out! Beef chili is old news. Get ready to "wow" your crowd with this savory, flavorful easy chili recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded barbecue pork (see note)
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper, celery, and onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see note)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
What To Do:
- Stir together all ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, diced onion, and tortilla chips.
Pick up shredded pork from your favorite restaurant, or use one of the ready-to-serve products from your supermarket. You'll find that barbecue sauce can range in flavor from sweet to smoky, so choose whichever brand you prefer for this chili.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Cincinnati Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Secret Recipe Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Hillbilly Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- Fire Station Chili
- Southern-Style Fish Chili
- Slow Cooked Chili