We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Have you ever tried shredded pork in a chili recipe before? If you haven't, you're surely missing out! Beef chili is old news. Get ready to "wow" your crowd with this savory, flavorful easy chili recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded barbecue pork (see note)
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green pepper, celery, and onion
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (see note)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
What To Do:
- Stir together all ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve with sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, diced onion, and tortilla chips.
Pick up shredded pork from your favorite restaurant, or use one of the ready-to-serve products from your supermarket. You'll find that barbecue sauce can range in flavor from sweet to smoky, so choose whichever brand you prefer for this chili.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!