Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So often we hear people arguing over which chili is the best -- chili recipes with ground beef, just beans, with vegetables... Well, here's a way to compromise that should satisfy everybody, with no compromising taste!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a 6-quart soup pot, brown the beef and the onion over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef; drain off the excess liquid.
Add the remaining ingredients; mix well, cover, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer an additional 45 to 50 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Secret Recipe Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Slow Cooked Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Hillbilly Chili
- 4 Best Vegetable Chili Recipes and Vegetarian Chili Recipes