Cornbread-Topped Sausage Chili Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 26 Min
Instead of serving your chili with a side of cornbread, how 'bout serving the cornbread atop your chili?! Wow!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 Southwest Sausage Chili recipe (about 6-1/4 cups)
- Sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon chili into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spoon batter over chili. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until cornbread is lightly browned. Serve with sour cream.
Click here for the Southwest Sausage Chili recipe. Or, you can use your favorite store-bought chili.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Hillbilly Chili
- Slow Cooked Chili
- Saucy White Chili
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes