Cornbread-Topped Sausage Chili Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 26 Min
Instead of serving your chili with a side of cornbread, how 'bout serving the cornbread atop your chili?! Wow!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 Southwest Sausage Chili recipe (about 6-1/4 cups)
- Sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon chili into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spoon batter over chili. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until cornbread is lightly browned. Serve with sour cream.
Click here for the Southwest Sausage Chili recipe. Or, you can use your favorite store-bought chili.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!