Double Delicious Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not make this double batch of chili? Then you'll have one for now and one for later - you know, when you'll want something homemade but won't want to cook!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (2-1/2 cups)
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes, quartered
- 2 (15-1/2-ounce-each) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, saute ground beef over medium-high heat until lightly browned; add onion and continue cooking until beef is completely browned and onion is golden.
- Drain liquid and place mixture in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, add remaining ingredients, and simmer 50 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
We know that traditional chili recipes don't include kidney beans, but lots of people like them in their chili, and they make it so much heartier!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!