Quick Chili Mole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 33 Min
Did you know that chocolate is a traditional ingredient in mole (pronounced "MOH-lay") that adds a richness to the sauce without being overly sweet? It sounds strange, but we promise it adds a more authentic Tex-Mex flavor to this chili.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 milk chocolate kiss
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium- high heat until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir tomato sauce, chili powder, and chocolate kiss into beef mixture. Cook, uncovered, oer low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, and cook until thoroughly heated. Ladle chili into bowls; top with desired toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.