Quick Chili Mole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 33 Min
Did you know that chocolate is a traditional ingredient in mole (pronounced "MOH-lay") that adds a richness to the sauce without being overly sweet? It sounds strange, but we promise it adds a more authentic Tex-Mex flavor to this chili.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 milk chocolate kiss
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium- high heat until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir tomato sauce, chili powder, and chocolate kiss into beef mixture. Cook, uncovered, oer low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, and cook until thoroughly heated. Ladle chili into bowls; top with desired toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!