Quick Chili Mole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 33 Min
Did you know that chocolate is a traditional ingredient in mole (pronounced "MOH-lay") that adds a richness to the sauce without being overly sweet? It sounds strange, but we promise it adds a more authentic Tex-Mex flavor to this chili.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 milk chocolate kiss
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium- high heat until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir tomato sauce, chili powder, and chocolate kiss into beef mixture. Cook, uncovered, oer low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, and cook until thoroughly heated. Ladle chili into bowls; top with desired toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!