We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I've been to loads of chili cook-offs, and I have to have tasted every possible type of chili...some with beans, others with chunky meat, or with just vegetables, and even seafood. They've all been a little different...and very tasty. But when I sampled this one recently, I decided it deserves a place among my all-time favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, diced (see Note)
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry chili seasoning mix
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine the ground beef, sausage, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper over medium-high heat; cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat, stirring frequently.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Dish up hearty bowls of this chili topped with shredded cheese or chopped onions and serve with plenty of tortilla chips. If chorizo sausage is not available, kielbasa or any type of hot or sweet sausage can be substituted.
- Secret Recipe Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Slow Cooked Chili
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Hillbilly Chili
- 4 Best Vegetable Chili Recipes and Vegetarian Chili Recipes