We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chili has such a south-of-the-border appeal - one bite and the whole gang'll shout ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced chili-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain
- Stir in water and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
You can adjust the heat of the chili by using a hot, medium, or mild picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!