We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chili has such a south-of-the-border appeal - one bite and the whole gang'll shout ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced chili-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain
- Stir in water and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
You can adjust the heat of the chili by using a hot, medium, or mild picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Secret Recipe Chili
- Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Slow Cooked Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes