We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This chili has such a south-of-the-border appeal - one bite and the whole gang'll shout ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced chili-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook beef and onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain
- Stir in water and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
You can adjust the heat of the chili by using a hot, medium, or mild picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cincinnati Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Saucy White Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooked Chili
- Fire Station Chili