Super Easy Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about hearty-this chili's it! Chock-full of ground chuck and hot beans, it's so easy to make. Serve it with your favorite cornbread recipe tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili hot beans, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook until beef is browned, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Return meat to Dutch oven.
- Add beans and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!