Super Easy Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about hearty-this chili's it! Chock-full of ground chuck and hot beans, it's so easy to make. Serve it with your favorite cornbread recipe tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili hot beans, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook until beef is browned, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Return meat to Dutch oven.
- Add beans and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Saucy White Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- Cincinnati Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes