Super Easy Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about hearty-this chili's it! Chock-full of ground chuck and hot beans, it's so easy to make. Serve it with your favorite cornbread recipe tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili hot beans, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook until beef is browned, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Return meat to Dutch oven.
- Add beans and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!