Super Easy Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about hearty-this chili's it! Chock-full of ground chuck and hot beans, it's so easy to make. Serve it with your favorite cornbread recipe tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili hot beans, undrained
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook until beef is browned, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain in a colander, discarding drippings. Return meat to Dutch oven.
- Add beans and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cincinnati Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Saucy White Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooked Chili
- Fire Station Chili