Two-bean Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most chili dishes need hours of cooking to blend their flavors. If we don't have that kind of time, we can add some extra taste right at the beginning, and have chili in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (7 to 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Break up the sausage and sauté with the onion until the sausage is browned and the onion is tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the chili reaches desired consistency. Serve.
Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or chopped cilantro and serve with additional picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.