Two-bean Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most chili dishes need hours of cooking to blend their flavors. If we don't have that kind of time, we can add some extra taste right at the beginning, and have chili in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (7 to 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Break up the sausage and sauté with the onion until the sausage is browned and the onion is tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the chili reaches desired consistency. Serve.
Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or chopped cilantro and serve with additional picante sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cincinnati Chili
- Hillbilly Chili
- Saucy White Chili
- Slow Cooked Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Fire Station Chili
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake