Two-bean Turkey Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Most chili dishes need hours of cooking to blend their flavors. If we don't have that kind of time, we can add some extra taste right at the beginning, and have chili in minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 can (7 to 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ¾-inch pieces
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Break up the sausage and sauté with the onion until the sausage is browned and the onion is tender; drain. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the chili reaches desired consistency. Serve.
Top with sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or chopped cilantro and serve with additional picante sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Secret Recipe Chili
- World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love
- Cheesy Cornbread & Chili Bake
- 6 Favorite White Chili Recipes and Chicken Chili Recipes
- Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili
- Fire Station Chili
- 5 Easy Chili Recipes With Ground Beef
- Slow Cooked Chili
- Beef and Sausage Chili
- Saucy White Chili