Apple Honey Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a refreshing take on apple juice that'll have 'em begging for more. Loaded with healthy ingredients like orange juice, honey, and fresh apple slices, this Apple Honey Cooler is one smart sipper!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart chilled apple cider or juice
- 2 cups chilled fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 6 apple slices for garnish
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large covered container or bowl and shake or stir to blend. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice in glasses. Garnish each glass with an apple slice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?