Apple Honey Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a refreshing take on apple juice that'll have 'em begging for more. Loaded with healthy ingredients like orange juice, honey, and fresh apple slices, this is one smart sipper!
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart chilled apple cider or juice
- 2 cups chilled fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 6 apple slices for garnish
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large covered container or bowl and shake or stir to blend. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, pour over ice in tall glasses. Garnish each glass with an apple slice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!