Black and White Soda
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some people call these black-and-whites, others call 'em ice cream sodas, and still others call them egg creams topped with ice cream. The name doesn't really matter, 'cause to me, they're simply a State Fair favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup cold seltzer
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
What To Do:
- In a tall glass, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; mix well.
- Add the seltzer; stir until well combined.
- Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream, if desired.
Sprinkle the whipped cream with some chocolate sprinkles and serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw for that authentic soda fountain look.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!