Black and White Soda
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some people call these black-and-whites, others call 'em ice cream sodas, and still others call them egg creams topped with ice cream. The name doesn't really matter, 'cause to me, they're simply a State Fair favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup cold seltzer
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
What To Do:
- In a tall glass, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; mix well.
- Add the seltzer; stir until well combined.
- Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream, if desired.
Sprinkle the whipped cream with some chocolate sprinkles and serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw for that authentic soda fountain look.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.