We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fruity, refreshing, and cool are some of the words we would use to describe this swell Blackberry Lemonade. Let us know what you think.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) jar maraschino cherries without stems
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 cups water
What To Do:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Pour fruit mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in 3 cups water. Serve over ice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!