Bon Voyage Pina Coladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says "Welcome to the party!" more than a frozen pina colada. So whether you're planning a backyard barbecue or a bon voyage party before a cruise, plan on serving these to get the party going!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced pineapple with juice
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup rum (optional)
- 6 maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- Reserve 2 slices of the pineapple. In a blender, blend the remaining pineapple slices (juice and all) and the cream of coconut on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Add the ice cubes and rum, if desired, and blend until the ice is crushed. Pour into glasses.
- Quarter the reserved pineapple slices; skewer each piece onto a toothpick or miniature umbrella with a cherry. Garnish each glass with a pineapple/cherry skewer, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!