We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yoo hoo - can you tell me if this is milk or soda? Well, it doesn't really matter, 'cause chocolate is the name of the game, especially with this refreshing sipper. One taste and we'll all agree it's a winner no matter what it's called!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve (see Note).
It's fine to make this ahead and keep it chilled in the refrigerator - just give it a stir before serving to make sure it's still well mixed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!