We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
Yoo hoo - can you tell me if this is milk or soda? Well, it doesn't really matter, 'cause chocolate is the name of the game, especially with this refreshing sipper. One taste and we'll all agree it's a winner no matter what it's called!
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
What To Do:
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed until smooth and frothy.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve (see Note).
It's fine to make this ahead and keep it chilled in the refrigerator - just give it a stir before serving to make sure it's still well mixed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!