Cinnamon Candy Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all you cinnamon lovers, try this unique and refreshing drink which mixes the flavors of spicy cinnamon, pineapple juice, and raspberry ginger ale.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup red cinnamon candies (such as Red Hots)
- 2 (46-ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle raspberry-flavored ginger ale, chilled
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until candies melt, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Combine cinnamon mixture and juice in a large punch bowl; stir well. Add ginger ale, stirring gently. Serve immediately.
Use the cinnamon candies found in the candy section of the supermarket. They melt much better than those found in the cake mix section.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!