Cinnamon Candy Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all you cinnamon lovers, try this unique and refreshing drink which mixes the flavors of spicy cinnamon, pineapple juice, and raspberry ginger ale.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup red cinnamon candies (such as Red Hots)
- 2 (46-ounce) cans unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle raspberry-flavored ginger ale, chilled
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until candies melt, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Combine cinnamon mixture and juice in a large punch bowl; stir well. Add ginger ale, stirring gently. Serve immediately.
Use the cinnamon candies found in the candy section of the supermarket. They melt much better than those found in the cake mix section.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!