Citrus Twist Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Citrus Twist Punch adds just the right touch to any party!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 gallon lemonade, chilled
- 1 container (32 ounces) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart rainbow sherbet
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine the orange juice, lemonade, and cranberry-raspberry juice; stir until well mixed.
- Add the ginger ale and sherbet. Serve immediately.
For a really festive look, float a few oranges, lemons, and/or limes on the top of the punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!