Citrus Twist Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This refreshing Citrus Twist Punch adds just the right touch to any party!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 gallon orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 gallon lemonade, chilled
- 1 container (32 ounces) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart rainbow sherbet
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine the orange juice, lemonade, and cranberry-raspberry juice; stir until well mixed.
- Add the ginger ale and sherbet. Serve immediately.
For a really festive look, float a few oranges, lemons, and/or limes on the top of the punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!