We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a single batch of our Classic Margarita recipe when it's just a few of you, but make several batches if you're gonna fill a punch bowl for a crowd (of adults only, of course).
What You'll Need:
- Coarse salt for rims of glasses
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
What To Do:
- Place salt in a shallow dish. Run a lime wedge around the rim of 4 wine or martini glasses then dip the rims into the salt, coating the rims completely.
- Place tequila, triple sec, and lime juice in a pitcher filled with ice. Stir until mixture is cold then pour into salted glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and serve.
To serve over ice, or not to serve over ice, that is the question. The answer is up to you; either way is correct.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!