Cocoa Peppermint Frosty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fresh taste of peppermint in a chocolate milk shake sure do wonders for your tastes buds, your breath and your tummy!
What You'll Need:
- 6 red-and-white peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Place the candies in a blender, cover, and blend until finely crushed. Be sure all the candy is finely crushed.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk; blend well.
- Add remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
If you want to enjoy this with a bit less fat, you can use skim milk and low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream and it will still be a smooth and creamy treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!