Cocoa Peppermint Frosty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fresh taste of peppermint in a chocolate milk shake sure do wonders for your tastes buds, your breath and your tummy!
What You'll Need:
- 6 red-and-white peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Place the candies in a blender, cover, and blend until finely crushed. Be sure all the candy is finely crushed.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk; blend well.
- Add remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
If you want to enjoy this with a bit less fat, you can use skim milk and low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream and it will still be a smooth and creamy treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!