We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The soda-fountain drinks you had as a kid have nothing on this. Try Cola Float for a sweet, old-fashioned treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup grenadine syrup OR maraschino cherry juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola, chilled
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for topping
- 2 maraschino cherries, if desired
What To Do:
- Pour the grenadine syrup into 2 large glasses; add the cola and stir gently.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each and top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry, if desired.
Did you know…that cola is more than a beverage? It is used to add rich flavor to all types of dishes from pot roasts to cakes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!