Cranberry Peach Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your blender and your thirst because this cooler is one serious concoction. The peaches and cranberries blend perfectly with the rum to create major flavor excitement!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced cling peaches, drained
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup light rum (see Option)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine the peaches, cranberry juice, rum, sugar, and ice; blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a cherry.
For a nonalcoholic version of this drink, substitute 1/2 cup cranberry juice for the rum.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!