Cranberry Peach Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your blender and your thirst because this cooler is one serious concoction. The peaches and cranberries blend perfectly with the rum to create major flavor excitement!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced cling peaches, drained
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup light rum (see Option)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine the peaches, cranberry juice, rum, sugar, and ice; blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a cherry.
For a nonalcoholic version of this drink, substitute 1/2 cup cranberry juice for the rum.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!