Cranberry Peach Cooler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your blender and your thirst because this cooler is one serious concoction. The peaches and cranberries blend perfectly with the rum to create major flavor excitement!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced cling peaches, drained
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup light rum (see Option)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 6 maraschino cherries, with stems
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine the peaches, cranberry juice, rum, sugar, and ice; blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a cherry.
For a nonalcoholic version of this drink, substitute 1/2 cup cranberry juice for the rum.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!