We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought cranberries were just for the holidays, think again. This one's a year- 'round winner, perfect to wash down anything, hot or cold.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (16 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 8 ice cubes
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients except the ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Add the ice cubes and blend again until the ice is crushed.
- Serve immediately.
This is just as good served warm, too. It makes a great steaming harvest drink or holiday specialty. Just replace the 8 ice cubes with an additional 1/4 cup water, heat in a saucepan, and enjoy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.