Creamy Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The flavor combination of orange and vanilla ice cream makes this creamy concoction so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 9 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and ice cream, stirring until creamy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!