Creamy Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The flavor combination of orange and vanilla ice cream makes this creamy concoction so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 9 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and ice cream, stirring until creamy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!