Creamy Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The flavor combination of orange and vanilla ice cream makes this creamy concoction so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 9 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Add sherbet and ice cream, stirring until creamy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!